Aztech Wireless-N Enhanced HD IP Camera with Pan/Tilt
A flawless indoor monitoring companion, the Aztech WIPC410 Enhanced HD focuses on delivering high definition area surveillance monitoring, strengthened further by a variety of user-centric features to constantly ensure that the perfect monitoring experience for your home is always within reach anywhere and anytime.
- Supports IEEE 802.11b/g/n wireless standard (Up to 300Mbps)
- Remote Wireless Accessibility (Through Web Browser, Smartphone App, and Software)
- Pan / Tilt / Zoom (PTZ) Feature for viewing control
- 80° Field of View
- Infrared LED feature
- Two-Way Audio Support through built-in Microphone / Speaker
- Motion Detection Support
- Alarm Notification through Email and FTP
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) Support
- DDNS Support
- Easy Device Setup and Installation
- Enjoy High-Definition Monitoring: To help you with your monitoring needs, Aztech WIPC409HD includes effective High-Definition video and audio recording which allows you to view, capture scenes, and record video feeds with all the quality you need.
- Perfectly Built for Reliability: WIPC409HD enables you to continuously monitor your most treasured possessions or even your loved ones for as long as you want. It is equipped with an alarm notification which collaborates with its motion detector to identify movements within its monitored area while sending email notifications upon detecting movements with an attached scene-screenshot.
- View it Anytime, Anywhere you are: Anywhere you are, anytime you want, as long as you have an active 3G/4G/WiFi wireless connection in your wireless device (e.g. smartphones, tablets, laptops), controlling the WIPC409HD’s view and area-viewing is now made possible.
- Easy 3-Step Setup: Aztech WIPC409HD involves a simplified 3-step setup in setting up the surveillance with your smartphones, a feature made possible through the Aztech IP Cam app downloadable through Apple App Store and Google Play.
- Enhanced Accessibility: With the Aztech IP Cam app, let the monitored area hear what you have to say with its TWO-WAY AUDIO feature designed to broadcast sounds sent by the Aztech IP Cam app. You may also easily connect your WIPC409HD to your WPS enabled router through a simple press of the WPS button on both devices.
- Pan-Tilt-Zoom Feature: Compared to conventional Fixed Ip Cameras which only focuses on a single area, the WIPC409HD allows you to follow movements and capture various scenes taken from multiple angles with its 355° horizontal and 120° vertical pan and tilt function, which can be flexibly combined with its zoom capabilities for the ultimate monitoring experience.
The Aztech HL129EP Smart Link HomePlug AV2 1200Mbps AC Pass-Thru Ethernet Adapter embarks on a concept of No New Wires ® data communications, and transforms your in-house powerline into a networking infrastructure. It provides SmartLink Plus coupling to the Line-Neutral pair and the Line-Ground pair of the AC mains. It successfully reduces “dead spot” and increases throughput and network coverage within a home. Surf the Internet and share data at speeds of up to 1200Mbps PHY rates through powerline in any outdoor environment and rest assured with the best security from eavesdroppers through encryption on the power circuit.
HL129EP Smart Link HomePlug engine utilizes a Qualcomm Atheros QCA7500 chipset and a QCA8334 Giga Ethernet chipset. IC QCA7500 provides HPAV2 SISIO and MIMO dual integrated line drivers. Two transmitters possible to transmit on any two of three plug pairs: Line, Neutral and Ground. PHY layer takes single PB stream and segments into two independent bit streams. Two receivers provide independent bit streams and recombines into a single PB stream. It features faster processing power and Fast Ethernet host interfaces. The solution is in compliance with the IEEE1901 , Homeplug AV and Homeplug AV2, hence allowing hassle-free compatibility with existing Homeplug AV devices and other suppliers of IEEE1901 PLC (Powerline Line Communication) devices.
Enhanced Quality of Service (QOS) also provides the guaranteed bandwidth reservations for multimedia payloads including HDTV, SDTV over IP (IPTV), higher data rate broadband sharing, Online-Gaming, VoIP Calls, extending Wireless LANs coverage, printer and peripheral sharing, Audio-Video transmission across the network and Network camera connectivity as well.
HL129EP also provides a configuration push button for a convenient way of creating HomePlug network without the need to using the Device Utility from a computer. The security feature is supported by a 128-bit AES Hardware encryption, ensuring the network communications is free from various kinds of eavesdroppers and hackers.
- Surf, Play Online, Stream HD A/V Movies, All day long
- Plug in a Power Outlet
- Two Gigabit Ports for Other Devices
- Improved Quality of Service Feature
- Easy to use and Install
With the HL129EP, installation of home networks is easy and almost cable-free.
You can easily set up your HL129EP devices in these TWO simple steps!
Noise-filtered pass-through power outlet
The embedded pass through electricity socket ensures that the user does not lose a wall socket, as well as it provides an AC filtering circuit to ensure that the HL113EP is isolated from locally generated AC noise sources connected to the socket.
* 2 years
- 112mm(L) x 90mm(W) x 116mm(H)
- 10Base-T /100base-TX Self-Adaptive Ethernet Port
- SD Slot (Up to 64GB TF/SD Card)
- Internal Microphone
- Audio Input Interface
- Audio Output Interface
- Pan Coverage (Horizontal): 355°
- Tilt Coverage (Vertical): 120°
Image Capture and Lighting
- Sensor : CMOS sensor
- Total Pixels : 1,000,000 pixels
- Lux : 0.4LUX/F2.0
- Lens : 3.6mm
- WB, BLC : Auto
- Image Adjustment : Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Hue
- IR Cut : Supported (Auto-Switch)
- IR distance: 10m
- SNR : >48dB
- Lighting : 8PCS (5 LED lights)
Video and Audio Specifications
- Triple stream : (1280*720), (640*360), (320*180)
- Video Compression : H.264
- Frame Rate : 1~25 fps (50HZ) , 1~30 fps (60HZ)
- Image Rotation : Flip / Mirror
- Audio Compression : G.711/G.726
- 802.11b/g/n Wireless Standard
- Protocol Support :HTTP, UDP, SMTP, FTP, DHCP, DNS, DDNS,NTP, UPNP
- IP mode : Dynamic IP address, Static IP address
- Mobile Phone View
- Video Control
- Two-Way Audio
- Memory (Snap or video into SD card)
- Browser SD card (View or download from network)
- Motion Detection
- Triggered Actions (Email/FTP/SD storage/external alarm/send message to Alarm Server)
- Upgrade from Network Support
- WPS Support
- OS Supported : Microsoft Windows,Vista, Win7, Win8, IE6-10
- Supports all Kinds of Browsers
- Software : Multi Device Monitoring System V188.8.131.52
- Power : 5VDC
- Power Consumption : <6W
- Operating Temperature : -10~+50°C
- Operating Humidity : 10% to 80%