The smart lockbox that works offline
Designed for short-term rental hosts, home or property owners.
Your 24/7 Reception
Let visitors into your property any time of the day, even when you’re miles away. Check guests in without lifting a finger. Simply store your keys or keycards in the igloohome Smart Keybox, and let visitors retrieve them with a unique PIN code or bluetooth key. It’s hosting made convenient.
Create a PIN code from the igloohome app wherever you are and send it over to your guest. Your guest then uses the PIN code on the Keybox to unlock it. The PIN code expires after a set duration, so you won't have to fret over unwanted access to your property in the future. Bluetooth is an alternative way to open the Keybox - simply use your smartphone within range to unlock it. This is entirely optional.
Using cryptography and synchronisation, the igloohome Keybox does not require wifi. This means no worries about connectivity or Wifi hacking. It's the convenience of remote management, without the fuss.
No Door Alteration Needed
The design of the Keybox makes it versatile - unlock the shackle and secure the keybox on fences or railings, or mount it on walls with the 4 screwholes at the back. No installation woes. The keybox is suitable for residential homes, service apartments, hostels, car-sharing, and more.
Fits the Essentials
The interior of the Keybox is spacious enough to hold up to 6 physical keys or 7 keycards. This means that you can include the essentials for your guest in it - a SIM card, a transport card and more.
Airbnb hosts can synchronize their listing calendars with their igloohome account so that PIN codes are automatically created for guests. * Fees of USD$4.99 per month apply.
Additional keybox features
- Security Lockout Mode
If an invalid PIN code is entered 5 times, the keybox will stop operating for 5 minutes.
- Decoy Security Code
Enter random digits before your password to reduce risk of intruders checking fingerprints.
- Time-sensitive entry
Customize the validity periods of your PIN codes. Be assured that the property remains secure after your guests' stay.
- Emergency Power Supply
When lock batteries are flat, an external DC9V battery can be used to jump-start the keybox.
- Access logs
Bluetooth key access logs are updated in real time, and PIN code access logs are updated when the master owner uses a bluetooth key.
- Auto Re-lock
The keybox automatically relocks once it is shut, for greater security.
- Keybox: 4.5 (W) x 6.5 (H) x 1.3 (T) In
- Inner dimensions of shackle: 1.1 (W) x 1.8 (H) In
- Inner storage space: 3.3 (W) x 2.1 (H) x 0.5 (D) In
- Weight: 1.5kg(3.3 Ibs)
- Material: Zinc alloy, steel, silicon rubber
- Operation method: PIN code, Bluetooth
- Color: Black
- Emergency Power: DC9V Alkaline Battery (not included)
- Power: 4 AAA Batteries (Recommended to use Lithium Batteries for low temperatures)
- Battery life: Up to 1 year
- Warranty: 1 year on electronic and mechanical defects
- Usage: To be used at sheltered areas
- Temperature tolerance: to use > -30 degs celsius
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IP54 (splash and dust resistant), TUV certified for 100,000 cycles of opens/closes and withstanding compression of 10kN (1000kg)