Aztech HomePlug AV 200Mbps Ethernet Adapter
Embarking on a concept of No New Wires® data communications, Aztech HL113E transforms your in-house powerline into a networking infrastructure. Thus it successfully reduces ""dead spot"" and increases network coverage within your home.
- Data transfer rate up to 200Mbps
- Best use with Fibre Broadband
- Plug and Play
Connect every Ethernet device possible – no new wires, no drilling and no hassle!
Embarking on HomePlug technology - a concept of No New Wires® data communications, Aztech HomePlug transforms your in-house powerline into a networking infrastructure. Thus it successfully reduces ""dead spot"" and increases network coverage within your home.
Enhanced Quality of Service (QOS) also provides the guaranteed bandwidth reservations for multimedia payloads including TV over IP (IPTV), higher data rate broadband sharing, Online-Gaming, VoIP Calls, extending Wireless LANs coverage, Audio-Video transmission across the network as well as Network camera connectivity.
Fuss-free Set-up with Simple Connect
No configuration or software is required to pair Aztech HomePlugs. The ""Simple Connect"" button doubles as a security feature supported with 128-bit AES Hardware encryption, ensuring the network communications is free from eavesdroppers and hackers.
New Eco-Friendly HomePlug
HL113EAztech HL113E joins Aztech's line of eco-friendly HomePlugs with the lowest power consumption of 2W. The cable-free solution empowers users to extend Internet access through powerline to connect to devices such as HD TVs, PC, Mac, Game consoles and media players. The slim HomePlug seamlessly integrates into any home environment without the sight of messy wiring or cabling.
1. Please DO NOT upgrade your device over wireless connection.
2. If the unit is working properly with the existing firmware, do not upgrade.
3. Firmware release depends from country to country, download the firmware only if you're living in the country/region.
* 2 years
- IEEE 1901/HomePlug AV Compliant Co- existence with HomePlug 1.0 Nodes Compliant to EuP requirements IEEE 802.3 10/100 Ethernet IEEE 802.3az support
- 2MHz to 30MHz band
- OFDM 4096 OFDM 1024 OFDM 256 OFDM 64 OFDM 16 OFDM 8-QAM QPSK BPSK ROBO
Data Transfer Rate
- Up to 200Mbps over powerline
- OS Independent with TCP/IP protocol installed
- 128-bit AES Link Encryption with key management
- Qualcomm Atheros QCA6410 chipset
- 1 x Power LED (Green color) 1 x Powerline Link/Activity Status LED (Bicolor) 1 x Ethernet Link/Activity Status LED (Green color)
- 1 x Electrical Power plugs 1 x RJ45 for 10/100 Ethernet
- Dimension : 85(H) x 53(W) x 30(D) mm Weight : 90g / unit
- 2 Watts (230Vac)
- Switch Mode 100V-240V Supply for Europe/UK/US/AUS plugs
- Operating : 0°C to 40°C Non-Operating : -25°C to 70°C
- Operating : 30% to 80% Relative Humidity Non-Operating : 30% to 95% Relative Humidity
- Windows 98SE Windows 2000 Windows ME Windows XP 32bit Windows Vista 32bit Windows 7 (32/64-bit)